We look forward to welcoming you back to the gym with new health & sanitization measures in place, heightened cleaning procedures and regulations to keep you all safe upon your return.
We are re-opening on a system & schedule that we believe strikes the proper balance between our desire to help you resume your fitness routine and the desire we all have to remain healthy.
But to do this, we need your help! Attendance to the gym will only be accepted for those willing to adhere to the requirements of use, which can be found on all our social media platforms as well as at the entrance of the gym.
Regulations for Use of Gym
Prior to entry:
- Capacity is limited to 1 person every 6sqm. Use of the facility must be PRE-BOOKED (you can do this through our Facebook page under ‘Book Now’ tab or by calling 21232343 during our opening hours).
- Clients are requested not to arrive more than 5 minutes before their scheduled booking.
- The maximum time within the facility is 1 hour.
- All clients/users will sign in before entry. Everyone entering the premises must complete a health declaration before each visit, confirming they have not been experiencing symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 or come into contact with anyone who has.
- Temperature checks will be carried out before entrance to the gym and anyone displaying a temperature higher than 37.2C will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Members must make use of sanitization station before entering the gym.
- Members must enter the premises with a face mask and this is to be removed only upon commencement of training.
- Contactless payments are encouraged for all new members.
Whilst Making Use of the Gym
- Members must maintain a distance of 3 m from each other whilst in the facility.
- Equipment must be wiped down thoroughly with our gym wipes before and after use.
- Towels must be used on all sweat-absorbing equipment including mats and machines. Towels must cover the whole upholstery of the equipment; therefore, hand towels will not be accepted. Towel rentals will not be available and thus members must bring their own.
- For the time being, changing rooms and showers will not be available for use. Entrance to these rooms will only be permitted for the use of toilets and lockers.
- Members must come ready in training gear and personal items must not be left around the gym.
- Spotting’ is not permitted.
General Rules & Updates
All doors will be left open. Any doors which are closed would mean access is restricted.
All memberships were put on hold starting from the date of our temporary closure & all memberships will be resumed starting from the date of our re-opening.
Whilst we have an obligation to ensure our facility is as safe & hygienic as possible, we also expect that members take responsibility for their actions whilst using the gym. Anyone not abiding by these regulations will be excluded from the facility.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to welcoming you all back! See you soon!
The SCRAM Team